- Support Groups
Peer to Peer
NAMI Peer-to-Peer is a recovery-focused educational program for adults who wish to establish and maintain wellness in response to mental health challenges. The course provides critical information and strategies related to living with mental illness.
What You Should Expect
- 10 two-hour sessions, free of charge.
- Designed for individuals (18 and over) living with mental illness.
- Taught by a trained team of individuals living in recovery from mental illness.
- Incorporates presentations, discussion and exercises.
Why You Should Attend
- A toolkit of information.
- Up-to-date research on brain biology.
- Mental illness symptoms and their relationship to personal experiences.
- Personalized relapse prevention plan.
- Tools to prepare for interactions with health care providers.
- Skills for making decisions and reducing stress.
Mondays, September 11th - November 13th*
5:30pm - 7:30pm
*** This group will be observing Columbus Day on October 9th and electing to meet instead on Wednesday October 11th that week***
At NAMI Wood County
541 W. Wooster, Bowling Green, OH 43402 Map It!