- Support Groups
- Awareness Events & Fundraisers
- Join Us!
Family to Family
NAMI Family-to-Family is an educational course for family, caregivers and friends of individuals living with a mental illness.
What You Should Expect
- Meets for 12 sessions, 2.5 hours each, free of charge.
- Designed for loved ones (over age 18) of individuals living with a mental illness.
- Taught by trained family members of individuals living with mental illness.
- Provides critical information and strategies related to caregiving.
- Incorporates presentations, discussion and exercises.
- Designated an Evidence Based Practice in 2013 by SAMHSA.
September 5th through November 21st
At NAMI Wood County office, 2nd floor
541 W. Wooster St, Bowling Green, OH 43402 Map It!